The CourseIn particular the main way we are engaging with LLF at the moment is that we have had several church members trained to facilitate the Living in Love and Faith course. This is a 5 week course for small groups to listen, learn and discuss together about the LLF questions. THE AIM OF THE COURSE IS NOT TO CHANGE OR CONVINCE PEOPLE OF ANY ONE PARTICULAR VIEW, BUT TO LISTEN TO ONE ANOTHER AND LEARN FROM OUR SIBLINGS IN CHRIST. Each small group will have a facilitator, whose role is to remain neutral, not expressing their own opinions and encourage the group to listen and learn as well as possible together. The five sessions include:-
- Learning Together – what it means to learn together as followers of Jesus Christ.
- Identity – How our identity in Christ relates to sex and gender.
- Relationships – What kinds of relationships God calls us to.
- Sex – Where our bodies and sex fits into all of this.
- Life together – How diversity and difference affects our life together as a church.