Book here for October 1st One Church One Day. https://www.24-7prayer.com/signup/49bf21
Information about September OCOD below.
Dear Church Family
There’s something very special and very powerful about coming before the Lord united as a church family, with other churches across Bristol, in this monthly rhythm of prayer.
This month, the shared verse we gather around is Matthew 17:20
If you would like to be a part of this 24 hours of prayer, 7pm Friday – 7pm Saturday, please click on the link below and book yourself in, or else contact me and I will book you in. Remember we can enjoy the Lord’s presence by ourselves, with others, sitting, walking, singing, dancing, ironing, baking, gardening, or whatever works best for us. The Lord made us all different and this is a time to be free to celebrate that.
As always, there is the opportunity to meet together for a wonderful and uplifting time of Prayer & Praise 7-8pm on Friday. Please click on the Zoom link below to join.
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82882120053 (Meeting ID: 828 8212 0053)
Our September mission focus is CAP and Rosie will be leading us in prayer at ‘Prayer & Praise Together’ and has kindly provided the following prayer pointers:
- That the number of new clients is steadily increasing
- For the BBQ – the people who came absolutely loved it and were very appreciative, and the young people running the event were amazing
- We still need more helpers to come on client visits and to act as Befrienders. Please pray that CAP Sunday may inspire a few people to get involved.
- Some of our current clients are really struggling to find paperwork for various reasons. Please pray that we are able to get what is needed for them to be able to move forward with CAP.
- CAP Cafe starts in September. Pray for people to come and to feel a sense of God’s presence and love there.
Our monthly Frontline Mission Focus is for those working in Child Care and Education.
As ever, it’s always so encouraging to hear how our brothers and sisters spent their time with the Lord, and if we have words, pictures, promptings to share following our OCOD prayer time.
May we be richly blessed as we draw consciously present to the one who is constantly present to us.
Love and prayers