There are a number of networks at Christ Church through which God’s love is experienced in special ways:
- Home visiting, especially those who are housebound or unwell.
- Visiting people in hospital and in residential homes
- Supporting people who have been bereaved. This includes hosting an evening service in November when we ‘remember with thanksgiving’ loved ones who have died during the preceding year.
- Holy Communion at home (for those who cannot come to church).
- Welcoming those new to Christ Church and keeping in touch with people on the fringes.
To find out more please contact the Parish Office 0117 908 9867 firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our safe from harm policy (pdf, 436kb).