Building4Life team interview prospective architects!
Great news! There are three teams of architects who will be interviewed with a view to being appointed for our Church re-ordering project. Please do pray for these candidates and the Building4Life team who will be conducting interviews on Thursday 26 January at 7pm and Friday 27 January at 4pm & 5.30pm. For more details see our Building4Life project blog post.
Please pray for the Building 4 Life team (Jo Vickery, Maggie Nichols, Shahne Vickery, Peter Albon-Crouch, Dave Green, Jamie Paddon, Roger Cholmondeley, Ruth Martin, Elizabeth Ward & Mike Parsons). The PCC will consider appointing one of these firms on Monday 30 January, if the interviews are fruitful.
Core groups are also being formed to work with all the users of the church spaces. They will be looking at both the current use of each part of the church and the potential future uses.
Core Group Co-ordinators are as follows:
1. Moving out (Nigel Stowe)
2. Technical/IT/sound/lighting (Helen Barnett)
3. Welcome Space (Shahne & Elizabeth Ward)
4. Kitchen (May Ann Taylor)
5. Toilets (including disabled facilities) (Roger Cholmondeley)
6. Galleries (Jamie Paddon)
7. Nave and Chancel (including Prayer Space & New Vestry) (Jo Vickery)
8. Garden Room and Side room (current CAP Office) (Bryan Ashton)
9. Side entrance, Spiritual Garden and Churchyard (Mike Parsons)
10. Moving in (Nigel Stowe)
Please pray for these Core Groups as we move to a critical time of decision making for the B4L project. There will be a planning meeting for all Core Group members and the B4L team on Saturday 11 February.
Maggie Nichols (Building4Life project co-ordinator)